ANNUAL GENERAL MEETINGS
- Thursday, 24th August 2023
- COECSA AGM: 16:00
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD) POINTS
- The Congress will be accredited by the Kenya Medical Practitioners & Dental Council and registered for CPD points.
- Kenya Shillings (KES).
- The official language of the Congress will be English. No simultaneous translation into any other language will be provided.
- High temperatures: 25 – 29oC. Light wear for the evenings is advised.
- The electricity supply in Kenya is 220 / 230 volts, AC 50 Hz.
- If you are visiting from another country and would like to know if you will need an adapter, please Follow this link.
- The Congress Organisers cannot accept any liability for personal injuries sustained, or for loss of, or damage to, property belonging to Congress participants (or their accompanying persons), either during, or as a result of, the Congress. Please check the validity of your own insurance.
- It is strongly recommended that all travellers check the latest visa requirements with the nearest Kenyan Embassy or Consulate before travelling.
- The passports of all travellers entering Kenya must contain at least two clean (unstamped) visa pages each time entry is sought.
- Travellers entering Kenya from countries where yellow fever is endemic are often required to present their yellow World Health Organisation (WHO) vaccination record or other proof of inoculation. If they are unable to do so, they must be inoculated at the airport in order to be permitted entry.
- East Africa Time is GMT + 3 hours.
SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS
- Halaal & vegetarian: Please indicate during registration process.
- For other dietary preferences: Please contact the organisers in this regard